Saturday, August 13, 2022

Practice exercise #1

 Topics: Make a small talk - Ask for permission - Tag questions

For this section I will make a review of the topics learned through on a exercise using all the structures, vocabulary and more to show my improvement at these topics.

Tittle: Rook's beauty

???: Excuse me, sir?

???: Yes dear?

???: Umm, well...

???: Ah !, I see, you're new here, aren't you?

???: Yes! It's my first time at an elegant ballroom and I'm on my nerves. Can you help me?

???: Marvelous  ! Of couse I can ! I'm Rook Hunt, what's your name, DEAR?

???: Eh? Well... my name is MC, nice to meet you Rook, but stop calling me like that, please.

Rook Hunt: Oh, I'm so sorry, it's a bad habit of mine I was being rude, wasn't I?. How do you prefer to be addresed?

MC: Don't worry hehe, I'm a little confused that's all. You can call me Mar. Thanks.

Rook Hunt: Magnificent! Nice to meet you DEAR Mar.

MC: ...

Rook Hunt: Oh, I did it again, didn't I?

MC: Yes but don't worry, It's not  that bad after all.

Rook Hunt: OH MY! You're so kind. Thanks. Oh I am such a lovely man too, aren't I? ~

MC: Haha yes, of couse (What a strange boy)

MC and his pet (left) talking with Rook (right)

MGMS 🌈🌸🌸🌸




No comments:

Post a Comment

Usagi HATES english...

Usagi HATES english...