Saturday, August 20, 2022

Practice Exercise #2

 Topics: Describe a busy schedule, Past perfect, Time expressions, Intensifiers.

For this section I will make a review of the topics learned through on a exercise using all the structures, vocabulary and more to show my improvement at these topics.

Tittle: I'm always the most responsible brother.

Yui: Excuse me, may I come in sir?

Reiji: Ah Yui, Hi. Yes, come  here.

Yui: I bring you some tea, your favorite. 

Reiji: Thank you so much.

Yui: You look so tired and... angry? What happened to you?

Reiji: It's was a long day you know.

Yui: I see, Could you please tell me how was your day, Reiji? Maybe talk with me could make you feel better.

Reiji: If you say it. My day was really horrible. Unbelievably stressful because two of my five brothers . By 6 o' clock I hadn't woken up yet and inmediatly Kanato had broken one of my finest crockery.

Yui: Oh no! So that's why I had heard you yell before you even made the breakfast.

Reiji: Just wait, that wasn't the worst part of the day. At midday, when you left, before Subaru broke the wall of his room again, I had already repaired the kitchen's wall! And I had to repair another wall again.

Yui: Eeeh? Again? You can't be serious!

Reiji: As soon as the clock striked 2:00 pm I had to run. Before my classes started at 2:30 pm, I had taken the last bus.

Yui: Did you arrive on time?

Reiji: Yes, incredibly well, I really had good luck haha!

Reiji and Yui sharing time together after a busy and stressful day.
Yui: Great! I'm so happy for that.  You really had done a lot of things because of your brothers, and even after, had time for me.

Reiji: You know, I always have to keep the order around here, after all, I'm the most responsible brother... And I love you, Yui. Thanks for listening, I'm better now.

Yui: I'm happy to hear that, I love you too.

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

MGMS 🌈🌸🌸🌸




No comments:

Post a Comment

Usagi HATES english...

Usagi HATES english...