Friday, August 26, 2022

How culture changes over time

 Lilia's Youth

Cater: Soooo... Hey Lilia, Can I ask you something?

Lilia: Ehe, go ahead.

Cater: What is your best youth memory? I mean, you're still young but you know about so many things.

Lilia: Hmm... Let me see. Well, I'm always good at babysitting, so I can always remeber when I was caring a child, he was always respectful and never said 'no' to an adult like me. 

Cater: Really? Don't tell me (I think he is making me a prank)

Lilia: Yep, just like I said. And teens were more responsible than now. Did you know that teens before nowdays, were the best at school and never get distracted? Because in those days, cellphones and internet didn't exist, so they can do a lot of things in their free time.

Cater: ... Yeeeahhh... Sure. 

Lilia: I miss those days when I see babys faces full of joy, remembering it makes me feel like a father again. Somehow, children nowdays have interesting and good things too.  I still feeling the same, I can always repeat my babysitting era again and again and never get tired of it, learning about new geenerations, but somehow I'm still old-fashioned, don't you think? Ehe

Cater: Lilia.. I know you like telling jokes to people, but this seem like you really lived in that era. 

Lilia: Well, yeah, my story happened so long ago, maybe about a century ago but it doesn't mean that I couldn't remember it all of the details.

Cater: (Wait...Really, how truly old is Lilia?)


Cater (Left) - Lilia (Right)

















MGMS 🌈🌸🌸🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment

Usagi HATES english...

Usagi HATES english...