Saturday, September 24, 2022

Practice Exercise #4

Topics: Offer a solution, The causative, Ways to indicate acceptance.

Sub-topics: Procrastination

For this section I will make a review of the topics learned through on a exercise using all the structures, vocabulary and more to show my improvement at these topics.

Tittle: You're the useless one

Crowley: MC! Grimm! I need you to do something for me right now!

Yuu/MC and Grimm: Again!???!! 

Crowley: Please low down your tone. And yes, you will get all the dorms at Night Raven College to make a survey to prevent the overblots, we had so many last onth, so as a headmage of this institution I can not permit that! Oh how kind of me.

Grimm: Not this time dude! We had enough with all those orders. We won't be your messengers anymore.

Yuu/MC: Mr.Crowley, this time I think grimm is right. The overblot in students is very dangerous but you never do anything to prevent that! Even now...

Crowley: Oh ohhhh! No, it can't be. I can't believe it... well don't worry about it, I suppose I'll have another student prevent the overblots and quit the investigation to send you home, MC...
(Crowley starts to cry (fake))

Grimm: Yeah, leave us alone you-...

Yuu/MC: Wait Grimm, maybe he finally solve my problem of going home, maybe I can finally go home!

Grimm: Hmmp! I doubt it, maybe it's a trick.

Crowley: Actually... right now I get Sam to search for a map that maybe guides to your home. And I know someone who is capable of interdimensional travel, I have proffesor Trein talk with him. This is really urgent, so if you do this last favor for me, surely I can send you home MC.

Yuu/MC: ...

Grimm: We don't believe you this time. Right MC?

Yuu/MC: Fine! We will do this for you, but it's the LAST TIME, and it better be true my return to home. 

Grimm: WHA-- NO! (MC Covers Grimm's mouth)

Yuu/MC: Shhh Grimm.

Crowley: MARVELOUS! I know I could count on you guys, you're the best at this.  

Yuu/MC: Yeah, no sweat on this. Let's go Grimm.

Grimm: Hmmp!

Crowley: Yes yes! I won't keep you any longer.

(Outside the headmage's office)

(MC retires her hand)

Grimm: You fool! Look what have you done to us!

Yuu/MC: I know this is last minute bud, but trust me... I know this time the headmage is saying the truth.

Grimm: Gee, OK FINE! 

Yuu/MC: I owe you one...

Grimm: You owe me more than that! Pay me in tuna cans.
(After two weeks)

Grimm: Oh man we took a lot of time going dorm by dorm but at least we made it.

Yuu/MC: Yeah, we had got a lot on ours plates recently, even we have Ace and Deuce help us to do all the surveys.

Grimm. Anyways, just go ahead and talk to the headmage.

(Inside the headmage's office)

Crowley: Oh my my! As always, you did it magnificently. You're a lifesaver.

Yuu/MC: Thanks! Now, did you find out how return me to my home already?

Crowley: Ahem! Well, seeing how the things are going, Night Raven College is a peaceful place. Thank you MC and Mr.Grimm for your cooperation. However... while I was being SO KIND solving your home issue, a big problem came out and...

Grimm: Nothing changes ever. Crowley, you're the useless one.

Yuu/MC: (Internally crying) Not again...



In an alternate universe...

Grimm: Take that!

Grimm scratching the headmage


MGMS 🌈🌸🌸🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment

Usagi HATES english...

Usagi HATES english...