Saturday, October 1, 2022

Practice Exercise #5

Topics: The Passive Causative, Services.

Sub-topics: The Causative, Passive voice.

For this section I will make a review of the topics learned through on a exercise using all the structures, vocabulary and more to show my improvement at these topics.

Tittle: Preparations for the unbirthday party.




3 hours left until the unbirthday party...

Trey: Okay, let's review our tasks before start the partyand Riddle's arrival.

Deuce: Yes sir! I had my suit dry-cleaned two days ago and I got the shoemaker to repair my shoes too. So my clothes are presentable for today.

Trey: Good, you can now leave and start painting the roses.

Deuce: For sure!

Ace: Aaaand Deuce's again following everything like "the model student" he is.

Deuce: Hmmp! At least I did my tasks by myself, not like you when you made MC print all the invitation cards for the party and you were just slacking off.

Ace: You-!

Trey: Don't start a brawl right now!, let's just keep going and later we see the Ace situation. Ace at least you have your suit ready?

Ace: Of couse! My shirt had short sleeves, so I have it lengthened today BY MYSELF aaaaand I have my part of the roses painted at the maze.

Trey: Good. You can go now and please don't let Riddle catch you slacking off.

Ace: Yeah yeah.

Trey: Uff Cater isn't here already. Maybe he send me a text message. Let's see.




Time for the unbirthday party...

Trey: So, what are you thinking, Houswarden Riddle?

Cater: ...

Ace: ...

Deuce: ...

Riddle: This... IS A PERFECT UNBIRTHDAY PARTY! I have to admit it. You did it perfectly. 




Ace: Good grief! Welp, We have housewarden Riddle satisfied and no one is off with our heads, so that makes it a perfect day.

Deuce: Good to know, all our efforts were worthy. Thanks sir.

Cater: Yuuup. We were on time and now the most important thing...

Trey: What is it?

Cater: Pictureeeees! C'mon let's take a good one.

Riddle: I agree.

Trey: Geez, fine fine.

Ace: Oookay!

Deuce: Of course!

Cater: 3, 2, 1 say Heartslabyul rules!!!!!

Ace, Deuce, Trey, Riddle: ... a

Clic*

Cater: That was a good one. How 'bout have this picture framed?

Riddle: A good memory for sure. Trey, have a report copied about this unbirthday party in this instant, please.

Trey: Alright. I'm always happy to have good friends like you guys.



MGMS 🌈🌸🌸🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Usagi HATES english...

Usagi HATES english...